Dr. Bradley Hopper
Dr. Bradley Hopper has been licensed in Nevada since February 1994.
Dr. Bradley Hopper has been freeing people from pain since 1997 in his clinic in Las Vegas, NV. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Hopper uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining hands-on-techniques, physiotherapy procedures, nutrition, and exercise, Dr. Hopper is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Parker College of Chiropractic (Doctor of Chiropractic and Bachelor of Science degree)
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Licensed Utilizations Review Doctor, State of Nevada
- Designated Impairment Rating Physician, State of Nevada
Memberships & Associations:
- Member, Parker College Alumni Association
- Member, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Member, International Sports Science Association
Additional Fields of Study:
- Independent Chiropractic Examinations
- Whipalsh and Brain Trauma
- Impairment Ratings/AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairments
- Chiropractic Pediatrics