Dr. Bradley Hopper has been licensed in Nevada since February 1994.
Dr. Bradley Hopper has been freeing people from pain since 1997 in his clinic in Las Vegas, NV. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Hopper uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining hands-on-techniques, physiotherapy procedures, nutrition, and exercise, Dr. Hopper is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Parker College of Chiropractic (Doctor of Chiropractic and Bachelor of Science degree)
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Licensed Utilizations Review Doctor, State of Nevada
- Designated Impairment Rating Physician, State of Nevada
Memberships & Associations:
- Member, Parker College Alumni Association
- Member, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Member, International Sports Science Association
Additional Fields of Study:
----- Independent Chiropractic Examinations
----- Whipalsh and Brain Trauma
----- Impairment Ratings/AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairments
----- Chiropractic Pediatrics
You Las Vegas Chiropractor
3430 E. Tropicana Ave Suite 59
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Phone: (702) 450-5353
Fax: (702) 450-5833